Thanks for visiting our site! Wedding Films is a handpicked team of experienced cinematographers and film makers who specialise in the art of perfectly capturing your big day. Based in the Adelaide Hills, the Wedding Films style is to candidly and artistically capture the people and natural emotion of your wedding day, incorporating an award winning level of cinematography and editing rarely associated with a wedding video.
We believe nobody does wedding video like we do.
We pride ourselves on our storytelling, creativity and being innovators in our field and continually strive to be one of the top wedding video studios in Australia.
Selected as one of Australia’s Top 10 Wedding Videographers by theknot.com.au!
We opt for an unobtrusive, candid shooting approach and have the experience to capture the most unique, creative shots without being ‘in your face’. We are preferred suppliers of a number of SA wedding venues and our photographer friendly approach provides us with numerous referrals from some of Adelaide’s best photographers.
We like to let our work and happy clients do the talking for us, however in this unregulated industry you can’t be too careful about the service provider you invest in for your wedding video coverage. When comparing video companies, consider whether your potential provider goes to the extent that we do…
- True innovators – nobody crafts wedding videos like we do
- Professional camera operators with a mixture of solid industry experience and university/media qualifications – this is our job, not a hobby!
- A priority on working together with your photographer on the day (and not getting in their way)
- A priority on striving for true unobtrusive filming
- Use of a selection of cinematic cameras for differing shooting environments
- Use of backup equipment on the wedding day
- Access to backup camera operators within our team in case of last minute illness
- Use of multiple audio recording devices and equipment to capture your sound
- Comprehensive backup of footage and master files including on and off site archival
- The friendliest camera guys you will ever meet